Wednesday, December 07, 2005

give me everything i want

I LOVE THIS.

My thing with mp3 blogs is that I'm just not as music hyper as I was a few years back...I don't have the time or the energy to listen voraciously to everything new that comes my way. Hell, I have not had a stereo in my car for nearly SEVEN WEEKS. I got a 20 gig ipod and I only use it go running. Getting off track here... What I was trying to say is that I usually scan most mp3 blogs and download things that I've heard of before, and sometimes get around to actually listening to them. But this list, this is good. Taking the best of the year, and putting it into a giant downloadable mixcd or tape or whatever you want to call it. Maybe I'll make my own list...weekend goal.

Anyway, I want to do a lot of things that don't involve me sitting at a computer. I want to go running outside and not freeze or get snow and slush all over my shoes. I want to use big words confidently without checking their definitions first. I want to listen to NPR in my car instead of waking up to tales of Iraq every morning. I want to read for pleasure. I want to move into a new apartment without having to do any of the work. I want to sew a straight line and make things that look cute. I want to sleep. Right now, actually. G'night.

No comments: