Wednesday, January 31, 2007

meet selby.

selby

This is my new friend Selby. She's a cat! I got her a couple of weeks ago from the Humane Society. She is a play addict, is very affectionate, and can also be completely needy. She is living up to my grand theory called Selby Loves Everyone. It's been tested on three people so far. My friends say she's like a dog.

If you're wondering about the name, it's a street in my neighborhood. A friend and I went back and forth about cats named after streets, and which prominent Twin Cities streets would make the best names for cats. So, without further adieu, some lists with good and bad street names for cats.

Good names:
  • Selby
  • Franklin
  • Cleveland
  • Marshall
  • Lyndale
  • Emerson
  • Dupont
Bad names:
  • Payne
  • University
  • First Ave.
  • Grand
  • Summit
  • West Seventh Street
  • Ford Parkway

No comments: