Thursday, January 24, 2008

sometimes i wonder if luke wilson would think i'm pretty.

While I'm still not a huge fan of the gym and cannot wait for warmer weather so I can quit the damn thing, there are some other good things that I haven't mentioned yet. One is listening to This American Life while on the elliptical (reading totally hurts my eyes and slows me down), and a second is catching up on my trashy magazine reading.

I mostly like reading, er, gazing at US Weekly and the like for the fashion pictures and realizing how delightfully out of touch I am for not watching television. (Though I'm slowing putting the pop culture puzzle pieces together: Heidi Montag is some girl on The Hills which is some fake reality tv show like Laguna Beach?) My favorites are the semi-candid shots of celebs out and about, and it got me to thinking...what would my life look like if I had paparazzi after me? Not even all the time, but 10% of the time? I'm still not sure of the answer to that one, but as I thought about it more, I realized that a lot of people would probably really enjoy this, given the rise of navel gazing culture. But would anyone else care?

No comments: