Thursday, July 14, 2005

yeah, it's been a while.

Classic novels for ADD readers
All are 250 words or less. I've read 6 of those, I think. (Why can I never remember the books I was forced to read in high school?)

I'm currently at Unicorn University majoring in English, with a concentration in Unicorn Poetry
I am so getting published once I graduate.

Wow! The only two movies I'm really interested in seeing this summer come out this weekend.
If you were curious, they are Me and You and Everyone We Know and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which I keep wanting to call Willy Wonka, dammit.


I've been ridiculously tired this week and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the heat. Maybe I have mono. Maybe it's because those 8-year-olds we played kickball with last night really wore me out. Ayy.

1 comment:

S said...

I have read 14 from that list! And I own several that I haven't yet made time for. WHOA!

And Unicorn poetry is amazing. A-Maze-ING.