Thursday, February 23, 2006

good things

Things that currently make me happy:

1. Longer days. The sun is up when I go to work now! And I can go running past 5pm! Which means...
2. Spring is coming. It is, I can feel it. Which means...
3. Spring break is coming, and I am going to New York. Yippee! I cannot wait to walk all over the city and explore on my own. Not to mention seeing long-lost friends.
4. I am a plant owner and as of yet, nothing has died on me. So of course I am going plant crazy. Only cheap plants for now, 'cause I don't want to get too attached. I haven't always had the best history with plants.


Right now I'm trying to decide if I should glue my new world map to my coffee table or not. It could look awesome, or it could ruin both a nice map and a coffee table. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude, put it on the table, go with your gut! I'm sure it'll look cool......

e said...

I think I'm gonna get some glass to put over it, and that way I leave my options open without making a huge mess! WOO!