Tuesday, February 07, 2006

on food and other things

chili salad

This is my new favorite dinner, and it's spectacularly easy, quick, and healthy. I take a can of black beans, a can of diced tomatoes, onion, garlic and other spices, and throw it all in a pot. After it's heated and ready, I pour it into a bowl with spinach leaves in it. The heat wilts the spinach just a little, but not too much. Then throw on some crushed tortilla chips and it's an awesome chili salad.

In other food news, I want to start shopping at my local co-op more often. I also only want to buy organic cheese because it's so damn good, and good cheese is worth the money. Also, I really like these guidelines (not a true recipe, really) for vegetable soup. Good stuff.


This is completely unrelated, but requires mentioning. I've talked about checking my sitemeter and laughing at the weird search terms that lead people here, but this one takes the cake. Someone came across my blog searching for "pictures of young girls putting tampons in." Um, yeah. Here's proof.

No comments: