Saturday, March 01, 2008

ah, craigslist.

Best Missed Connection of the Week


This wasn't anything out of the ordinary until I read the last line. And then it got me to thinking - do you really want to meet a potential mate at Planned Parenthood? [And this is nothing against PP, as I totally support them.] But think about it - nearly everyone there is either getting tested for pregnancy, STIs, or about to have their annual lady check up. Maybe it's just me, but I don't really want to get hit on when I'm about to go through that. Then again, that makes it the opportune time for more missed connections:

You were the hot lady with a look of dread on her face. I didn't want to bug ya since you were about to be felt up by a doctor. But if you want, I'd be happy to play doctor with you. (And don't worry about me, I'm clean - they said the rash will go away.)

No comments: