Thursday, July 10, 2008

things i learned from television.

My TV is about 13 inches and has horrible reception. These facts, plus the fact that I use the internet as my TV-like entertainment, make television watching a rare occurrence. But I was at my grandma's for a few days, and she has cable. (!) My addiction while there only solidified my conclusion that I can never have cable, because I would flip channels all flipping day.

But let us not pretend that my television binge was useless - oh no! I learned a lot. Here are some things I learned:

1. The Paparazzi are HORRIBLE. (Denise Richards: It's Complicated)
2. Ellen DeGeneres saved at least one person's life by coming out, I think. (E True Hollywood Story)
3. Yes, you CAN make tortillas from scratch and they are probably delicious, but damn, I am never going to appreciate that $2 bag of tortillas more. (Good Eats with Alton Brown)


Wait, I watched at least 5 hours of television and only came up with 3 semi-useful bits of information? Alright, TV is worthless. But FUN.

No comments: