Friday, November 07, 2008

dear michelle obama.

Hey Lady Michelle,

Can we talk about hope? Because I have a lot of hope in you as the new first lady. I hope that you will become the next presidential style icon, the next Jackie O.



Thank you for wearing this in my town - I love the color, and the necklace. It is a totally classic look that suits you perfectly.



Even in pants (jeans?) you still look classy, in a new Americana way. I look at you and I can't help but think of Jackie, who was an icon herself.



Now, I haven't enjoyed every fashion choice you've made, but there's enough goodness in there that I have good feelings about this. I hope you stay with the bright colors, and stay away from the pants suits of first ladies past. And I can't wait to see your inauguration gown.

Hearts,
e

1 comment:

exotic shoes said...

michelle obama is very beautiful especially when you meet her personal.