Monday, June 13, 2005

monday, monday.

Not the days of the week really hold much relevance when you don't have a job. Anyway.

Katie Holmes Converts to Scientology
"...the 42-year-old actor [Tom Cruise] was asked if Holmes is curious about Scientology. "Yeah, absolutely. She digs it,'' he tells the magazine."
42? Are you sure he's not like...18? egh.

Dancing Geek
I think his dance moves are just alright, but things like this fascinate me. Geeks using the internet to redeem themselves!

BCBG inspired handmade dress
Even though I doubt I would ever feel comfortable wearing this, it is awe-inspiring. I drool whenever I walk by the BCBG section at Marshall Field's, but please, can I afford designer clothing? This gives me hope. [note to self: get off internet, start sewing.]

I kinda never want to buy processed/pre-packaged food never again.
I stumbled across this looking for pictures of cupcakes, and ...yuck. Look at this picture for apple pie filling!

But yeah, to start the week off right, here you go.

yum!!

No comments: