Friday, June 17, 2005

morning news, celebrity edition

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise engaged
Yeah, really. The Eiffel tower is soooooo cliche. And I never thought I'd say it, but I feel sorry for Chris Klein. His ex-fiancee gets shitloads of publicity, and he gets a DUI. poor thing.

Paris Hilton to "retire"
This is old news, but I find it funny that an article with such eloquent quotes as, "I don't enjoy going out anymore. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, `Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, `These people are such losers. I can't believe I used to love doing this.'" only got a two-star rating.

Chris Noth on the subway
Mr. Big! Where's Raul???

Since I'm a celebrity as well, you should know that I got a temp job, and as such will not be able to read blogs all day. Or maybe I will. It's like a cliffhanger, but not at all exciting.

No comments: