Thursday, June 30, 2005

smorgasboard

google map of Iraqi casualties

Rich, attractive people get more attention in online dating world
Woo! Now we have proof for something we already knew. For more obvious research studies, go here.

Sugar Ray interview effectively summed up in 4 sentences

Mark McGrath is one lucky guy.

"I'm not one of the most talented songwriters out there, obviously, and I've got an on-again, off-again relationship with key," said the 37-year-old singer/actor/TV host during a phone interview from Los Angeles. "I've now had two jobs, neither of which I do very well.

"I ask myself every day why I'm here."


So do I, Mark. So do I.

Dessert homage to Spoonbridge and Cherry Sculpture [from here]
That cake looks kinda weird, but I still want to eat it. Mmmmm.

No comments: